"NeuViva" feminine laser rejuvenation: A simple and effective solution for improving overall feminine health.
- 5 minute procedure
- Virtually painless
- Minimally invasive
- Minimal side effects
- Lasting results and relief
- Thousands of patients treated worldwide
What is VRS (Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome)?
- Definition of VRS is that vaginal wall becomes relaxed and less elastic over time due to childbirth, aging or hormonal deficiency.
- VRS causes the decrease of sexual pleasure, occurrence of vaginitis, dryness and urinary incontinence.
- VRS can be improved through the healing process using Fractional CO2 laser by thickening /tightening vaginal wall with its collagen proliferation. It leads to healthier vaginal mucous membrane.
- Thickened /tightened vaginal wall helps in reduction of stress urinary incontinence due to a change of internal diameter of vagina and increased vaginal pressure.
- The clinical study (done in Seoul, Korea, 2014) showed that the vaginal pressure was increased the average 10 to 15 mmHg. The internal diameter of vagina was noticeably reduced as most patients after the procedure felt more intense sensations. The study showed that Fractional CO2 Laser was tested for collagen regeneration without damage to the surrounding tissues of interior vaginal wall. The vaginal tightening using Fractional CO2 Laser was confirmed that the effect of collagen regeneration continued up to 4 weeks and the relief of urinary incontinence symptoms was confirmed through the measurement of vaginal pressure and biopsy.
- For most patients, one session of treatment is required, but some patients may require a second or third treatment depending on the severity of Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome.